- 10 Shoulder Rotations (Clockwise and Anti-Clockwise)
- 30 Knee ups
- 25 Jumping Jacks
- 20 Squats
- 15 Pushups
- 25 Tricep Dips
- 25 Standing Leg Raises
- 20 Crunches
- 30 Chest Flies (Standing)
- 20 Cat Cow
- 7 Superman (Hold 3 seconds each)
- 1 Minute Plank (Elbow)
– 5 minute warm-up and cool down is necessary.
– Do 2 sets of this routine.
– The next slides have visuals of each exercise including a modified version for people with back pain and joint issues. Please follow the exact posture.
– Beginners can follow this routine thrice a week while intermediate and advanced level trainees, may follow it for 5 days a week.
– Take 7 flights of stairs in a day (atleast 15 steps and 1 landing in each flight). This is suggested for those who do not have joint issues.
– For people with joint issues, instead of this routine, may walk for 20 minutes at a moderate pace.